Coaching & Workshop Solutions
People are the organization's most valuable asset.
We offer innovative coaching solutions to support higher productivity and engagement.
Coaching is considered one of the first steps to improve an employee’s performance inside the organization. Throughout many institutions, coaching programs have been implemented to give employees a chance to focus on the skills they may be lacking and become more capable and more proficient when performing required tasks and facing new challenges.
The list of benefit’s for individuals being coached is long, well documented, thus commonly known. There are also significant benefits for the organization too. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009).
The Benefits of Coaching in Organizations:
- Increases Employee Engagement
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
- Builds in employees sense of ownership
- Re-engages leaders and their teams
- Identifies strength & potential in employees
- Identifies development opportunities
- Improves individual performance & boosts employee’s efficiency
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to human resources & career development
- Accelerates learning processes for the employees
- Enhances communication and relationship building across staff
- Helps to motivate and empower individuals to excel
- Increases organizational resilience and reduces the outflow of valuable talent
We work with family-owned business, multinational corporations and international institutions to provide tailored made coaching, consulting and training programs. We specialize in developing the leadership, support in career transition and enhancement of team skills needed to succeed at all levels of an organization.
When necessary we utilize a range of assessments & psychometric tools, including 360 Feedback, Hogan Profiles, DiSC, MBTI, EQ-i, Leadership Practices Inventory, Strengthsfinder, and more.
How well do you identify, develop and retain your human capital?
Are your teams feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
Are your team members hostile and lack emotional agility?
Team coaching aims to create a well-functioning and highly effective team, based on improved communication and accountability. Team coaching includes one-on-one coaching as well as facilitated group coaching. Consulting encompasses the design and delivery of customized programs in leadership development, talent identification and development, team dynamics and group strategy. Most usually we focus on:
- Organizational Resilience
- Offsite Facilitation
- Stress Control and Mindfulness
- Team Engagement and Ownership
- Team Dynamics and Effectiveness
- Team Mediation & Conflict Resolution
Is your new appointed director feeling lost?
Do you feel that your managers underperform?
Communication between the board members falters?
One-on-one coaching helps an individual develop exceptional leadership skills, resolve issues related to managing and performing, and create greater vision and direction to lead more consistently and effectively. We usually focus on:
- Leaders in Transition: either internal or external
- Senior Leaders (C-Suite)
- High-Potential Talent for Leadership Development
- New Leaders, Early-in-Career Leaders, Leaders in Onboarding